Saturday, March 3, 2012

Aromatherapy

Oh how I need aromatherapy today.......

Pinterest Review:

 from pleasantandhome.files.wordpress.com




This is my version:
French Vanilla Coffee Beans with a tea light candle.........this worked really well......the smell was present hours after I blew out the candle......this gets a

Next I had slept on my neck wrong........not very good range of motion in neck and can't get to chiropractor till Monday.........so I googled home remedy muscle relaxers and this is what I found:

Lavender

Lavender has been used for centuries as an important, essential oil to assist in relaxing muscles. It has properties which can help calm the body and reduce stress, thereby reducing muscular tension. Try rubbing lavender oil directly on the temples and then completely relaxing for a few minutes; the sense of peace that is felt will help to alleviate the pain. You can also add lavender oil to a warm bath. The warm water will heat the muscles, increasing blood flow; the lavender will help ease the tension, helping the warm water do its work

I did the rub on temples and idea and it really did work.........a big
 from ekwetzel.com

Use your favorite scent of essential oils dropped onto the toilet paper roll to freshen up the air after each use.

I have done this for a couple of weeks now........I highly recommend this........it is easy and your bathroom always smells clean...........a big
and
 I'm trying this from littlebrickranch.com



    My first project was to spice up my cleaning solution. Angela suggests infusing the white vinegar with orange peels to make it smell better but also to harness the cleaning properties that citrus fruit oils contain. We already had oranges on hand (as we have started juicing them each morning) so all I had to do was collect the peels and soak them for a few weeks...super easy!! Since we weren't peeling our oranges before juicing them I simply juiced them and then scraped out the gook leftover to come up with just the peels. I was afraid if I left the gook then the sugars from the juice would make the solution sticky...no beuno for cleaning!!


     
    I have to wait a couple of weeks for official ranking but I already know from other things I have tried (that you will see in another blog) that infusing citrus peeling with anything does work.......so I'm confident in giving this a

    No comments:

    Post a Comment